TO SEE THE SLIDE SHOWS CLICK ON THE LINKS UNDER THE HEADERS IN THE LEFT SIDEBAR!

you might have to open it in a different tab/window.

Monday, August 13, 2007

My Last Trip to the Big Apple

I was back in New York (one of my favorite places to travel to!) and brought back some exciting pictures for you!
I concentrated on showing you New York in such a way as if you would walk the streets with me.
There are three major walks:
Lower East Side - where I did not take many pictures because it saddens me to see a lively neighborhood being taken over by trust fund baby rentals and fancy restaurants - through the East Village, over to Washington Square to Soho and back to Broadway.
Times Square to Central Park.
Up Broadway from the Smithsonian National Museum of the American Indian to about Houston.
Then I attended two events:
Na Lei Hulu I Ka Wekiu, a wonderful hula show and
Parada Domenicana, the annual Dominican Parade in Manhattan.
Enjoy!

2 comments:

Christine and FAZ said...

Getting excited - can't wait for pictures of NY. Come and see me in space Dicky. You would love it here. Just your type of place. FAZ

Christine and FAZ said...

Where are the pictures Mr Duck - I can't wait to see them. FAZ